About 1800 Numbers
A 1800 number (or 1-800 number) is classified as an inbound service because it charges the inbound call to the business receiving the inbound call. Other networks include outbound, mobile, satellite, VoIP etc. A 1800 number inbound service connects with the various other networks to deliver the 1800 number call to the business receiving the 1800 number call.
Search Available 1800 Numbers
1800 Numbers are virtual numbers
1800 numbers are described as virtual inbound numbers because they simply 'piggy-back' other network services such as landline, mobile, VoIP, Voice2Email, Fax2Email, Live Answer etc.
View 1800 Number Plans
1800 Number advantages
View 1800 Number Features
- Most widely recognised Toll-Free number service in Australia. Look around... they are everywhere!
- Zero cost to callers anywhere across Australia.
- With us, no software or hardware required. It's all cloud based.
- A wide variety of hosting plans to suit start-up businesses through to corporate customers.
- Each 1800 Number comes with a suite of cloud-based call management features plus our unique NBN Disaster Recovery tool.
Three Types of 1800 Numbers