About 1300 Numbers
A 1300 number (or 1-300 number) is classified as an inbound service because it charges the inbound call to the business receiving the inbound call. Other networks include outbound, mobile, satellite, VoIP etc. A 1300 number inbound service connects with the various other networks to deliver the 1300 number call to the business receiving the 1300 number call.
Search Available 1300 Numbers
1300 Numbers are virtual numbers
1300 numbers are described as virtual inbound numbers because they simply 'piggy-back' other network services such as landline, mobile, VoIP, Voice2Email, Fax2Email, Live Answer etc.
View 1300 Number Plans
1300 Number advantages
View 1300 Number Features
- Most widely recognised marketing number in Australia. Look around... 1300 numbers are used everywhere by small and large businesses.
- Just the cost of a local call to anywhere across Australia. The cost is now included in most mobile phone plans.
- With us, no software or hardware required. It's all cloud based.
- A wide variety of hosting plans to suit start-up businesses through to corporate customers.
- Each 1300 Number comes with a suite of cloud-based call management features plus our unique NBN Disaster Recovery tool.
Three Types of 1300 Numbers